A little photo-journalism
Ground school has been stop and go. It was intense for a while, but once we got through our aircraft systems test, it's been plodding along at a snails pace. I study a lot though, in fact we've got a 2-hr long group study session this afternoon. I fully expect, however, to be working all day 6-7 days a week sometime in the near future (like my roommate has been doing).
So despite all the work, I've tried to do well with my free time while I've got it and here are some of the photos I'm willing to share more or less arranged in chronological order. I've made more trips and done more things than I've kept a photographic record of, but who knows, maybe that's a good thing? I'll preface this with a quote from John McCain, enjoy:
"I liked to fly, but not much more than I liked to have a good time. In fact, I enjoyed the off-duty life of a Navy flyer more than I enjoyed the actual flying. I drove a corvette, dated a lot, spent all my free hours at bars and beach parties, and generally misused my good health and youth." -Senator John McCain.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home